Jilin University School of Law
No. 2699 Qianjin Street, Changchun
130012 P. R. China
Tel: + 86 431 8516 6014 (O)
Cell: + 86 135 7896 6369
Fax: + 86 431 8516 6061
Female, born in July 1972 in Liaoning Province
September 1999 – December 2006
Candidate of Doctoral program at Jilin University School of Law and was conferred Doctorate in Law, with the specialty of Legal Jurisprudence
September 1995 -- January 1998
Studied at Jilin University School of Law and won Master of law, with the Specialty of International Economic Law
September 1990 -- July 1994
Studied at Department of International Law of Jilin University School of Law and won B. A.
Teaching & research experience
December 2004 – Present
Assistant Professor in law, courses taught are international financial regulation, legal system of RTA & WTO, EU law.
September 1999 – December 2004
Lecturer in law, courses taught are international financial regulation，international commercial law and international economic law.
July 1994 – August 1999
Assistant in law, mainly teaching international financial regulation
2012 -- 2014
Participating in the research project of “The Judicial Theory System with Chinese Characteristics”, financed by the National Social Science Funds of China
2009 – 2011
Holding the research project of “The Theoretical Basis and the Institutional Infrastructure of the Regulation of Sovereign Wealth Funds”, financed by the National Social Science Funds of China
2008 – 2011
Holding the research project of “Legal Regulation of Sovereign Wealth Funds”, financed by the Ministry of Education of China
Visiting Scholar of Danish Institute of Human Rights
January – December 2008
Edwards Research Fellow of Columbia Law School, USA
September – October 2007
Visiting scholar of Frensburg University of Germany, financed by the EU-China Higher Education Program
September 2004 – December 2009
Participating in the National Philosophical and Social Innovation Base Program of “985 Project” of Law and Economic Globalization
July 2000 – August 2000
Participated in the Summer Institute of American Constitutional Experience sponsored by Yale-China Association at Yale University
September 1997 -- July 1999
Participated in the project of Study on Regional International Economic Law financed by the National Social Science Fund of China
September 1997 -- May 1998
Directed the joint research program of Legal Problems Brought About by Regional Economic Integration and Its Impacts on Asia/Pacific Economic Cooperation financed by the Global Foundation for Research and Scholarship of Japan
September 2015 – March 2018
Deputy Representative of the EU Office of China Chamber of International Commerce (Brussels)
May 2013 – present
Legal Consultant of the Municipal Government of Changchun, Vice Director of the Northeast Asia Legal Talents Exchange Center of Jilin University School of Law
December 2012 -- September 2015
Director of International Law Department of Jilin University School of Law, Councilor of China International Law Society, Councilor of China International Economic and Trade Law Society, Arbitrator of Changchun Arbitration Commission
June 1998 – June 2003
Program Assistant of Deheng College of Lawyers, in charge of Project of Training to Lawyers in the Northeast China, a subproject of China Economic Law Reform Project financed by the World Bank
March 2000 – August 2000
Coordinator of Workshop on American Law financed by ACLS
November 1998 – July 2001
Director Assistant of Jilin University European Studies Center
September 1994 – November 2001
Director Assistant of School of Law in charge of international exchange affairs
1. “Chapter 5: Cases of International Financial Law”, in Wei Jingjian & Wang Yanzhi (ed.), (2005) Textbook of International Economic Law Cases, Science Press.
2. “Part VI: International Financial Regulation”, in Wei Jingjian (ed.), (2001) Introduction to International Economic Law, Jilin University Press.
3. “Part III: Legal System of NAFTA”, in Liu Shiyuan (ed.), (2000) Study on the Regional International Economic Law, Jilin University Press.
4. “Chapter 17: Law of Management on Foreign Trade of Goods” and “Chapter 18: Law of Management on foreign technique transfer”, in Shi Shaoxia (ed.), (1996) New Theory on Economic Law, Jilin University Press.
1. “What Hinders the EU in Determining to Fulfil Its WTO Obligation on China’s MES Issue?”, EU-China Observer, Issue 1, 2016.
2. “Three Inquiries on the Governance of Sovereign Wealth Funds”, Cotemporary Law Review, No. 6, 2012.
3. “Whether There Is a Level Playing Field? —— On the Investment Treatment of Sovereign Wealth Funds”, Cotemporary Law Review, No. 6, 2011.
4. “Symposium of 60 Years of the UN: The Dilemma of Legitimacy and Democracy: Perspective on the Reform of UN in the Context of Globalization”, Cotemporary Law Review, No. 5, 2005.
5. “The Utopia of General Jurisprudence: A Review on Globalization and Legal Theory”, Law and Social Development, No. 6, 2005.
6. “Proper, Legitimacy and Reality: Special and Differential Treatment to Developing Countries in the WTO Law”, Law and Social Development, No. 4, 2002.
7. “The New Development of the Rules of Regional Economic Integration of WTO”, Law and Social Development, No.5, 1999.