Name: Xiaoqian Li
Research interests: Civil Procedure Law and Judicial System
Xiaoqian Li, LL.D., is an associate professor and a tutor of Master degree candidates of Jilin University School of Law. Her major research fields include Civil Procedure Law and Judicial System. Her more than ten papers has been published on Global Law Review, Law and Social Development, Guang Ming Ri Bao (Theory Section) and other academic journals of law. She has presided over nine research projects such as The National Social Science Fund of China Youth Project, and been selected as member of the Youth Scholar Support Program of Jilin University. She is also a researcher at the Jilin University Judicial Statistics Application Research Centre.
1. “Ruling Logic and Legislative Choice on damages caused by minors”, Global Law Review, Issue 4, 2018, Independent Author.
2. “The Chinese Logic of Governance of Legal Persons of Donors -- A Study Centered on the Decision Making Organization of Foundation”, Contemporary Law Review, Issue 4, 2018, Independent Author.
3. “Big Data Helps Improve Judicial Governance Ability”, Guang Ming Ri Bao (Theory Section), Section 11, July, 23, 2017, Independent Author.
4. “Transformation and Update of Information Disclosure and Trail Process Management”, National Judges College Law Journal, Issue 17, 2018, Independent Author.
5. “On the Optimization of the Small Claims Procedure”, JiangHan LunTan, Issue 6, 2018, Independent Author.
6. “Transformation of Legal System of Foundation: From Administrative Control to Corporate Governance”, Law and Social Development, Issue 3, 2013, First Author; The whole thesis has been reprinted on Chinese Social Science Digest, Issue 9, 2013.
7. “The Transformation of China's Administrative Regulation Mode on Foundation”, Social Science Journal, Issue 1, 2014, First Author; The thesis has been reprinted on Chinese Social Science Digest, Issue 9, 2013.
8. “On the Improvement of China's Governance Structure on Foundation”, JiangHan LunTan, Issue 4, 2014, Independent Author.
9. “On Judicial Relief and the Donor’s Right to know”, Academic Journal of Jinyang, Issue 3, 2014, Independent Author.
10. “On the Relation Between Administrative Approval and the Validity of Equity Transfer Agreement of Joint Venture Company”, Jilin University Journal Social Sciences Edition, Issue 6, 2010, Second Author; The thesis has been reprinted on China University Academic Abstracts, Issue 1, 2011.
11. “Interpretation of Actual Controller”, Cross-Strait Law Review, Issue 3, 2011, Second Author.
12. “On the Relation Between Administrative Authorization and Validity of Mineral Title Contracts”, Journal of Political Science and Law, Issue 5, 2011, Second Author.