Position: Doctor of Philosophy, Senior Professor and Doctoral Supervisor of philosophy and Social Science, Jilin University, Director and chief scientist of 2011 Collaborative Innovation Center of Judicial Civilization
Research interests：Jurisprudence, Legal Politics, Judicature, Theory and Practice of Socialist Rule of Law with Chinese Characteristics
1. Member of the Party group, vice president, director of the academic committee of the China law Association
2. President of China Association for Legal Education
3. Convener of the law review group of The National Social Science Fund of China;
4. Member of the Social Science Committee of the Ministry of education, convener of the law department;
5. Member and convener of the law review group of the academic degree evaluation committee of the State Council.
6. Member of the National Advisory Committee of Philosophy and Social Science;
7. Member of the Central Advisory Committee of Marxist theoretical research and construction project;
8. Convener of legal science of China Postdoctoral Management Committee
1. Published 8 monographs;
2. Edited 16 national key textbooks and other key textbooks as a chief editor or deputy chief editor;
3. Coauthored 32 books (including as a chief editor, deputy editor and writer) and 2 translated works;
4. Gained 14 achievements in scientific research and teaching;
5. Received 10 national awards and 7 provincial and ministerial awards;
6. Published 317 papers and articles of law in “Social Sciences in China”, “China Legal Science”, “Chinese Journal of Law” and other journals;
7. Academic studies and results have been highly influential in the legal and theoretical fields. The citation rate of representative works has always been in the top 10 in the legal field, according to the statistics of CSSCI.
Academic Publications (Selected)
1. Theoretical of Foundation of Rule of Law China, Law Press· China, 2016.
2. Practical Rationality of Judiciary, Law Press· China, 2016.
3. General Theory of Legal Philosophy, Liaoning People’s Publishing House, 2009.
4. A Study on the Ideological Trend of Western Philosophy of Law in the 20th Century, Law Press· China, 2006.
5. Research on the Category of Philosophy of Law, China University of Political Science and Law Press, 2001.
1. “The Moderation of Social Governance and the Construction of the Social Governance Jurisprudence”, China Legal Science, Vol.7, No.5, 2019, pp3-11.
2. “Human Rights Jurisprudence in the New Era”, The Journal of Human Rights, Vol.18, No.3, 2019, pp265-283.
3. “A Review on the Building of Rule of Law in China for 40 years: Historical Track, Evolution& Experiences”, Jilin University Journal Social Sciences Edition, Vol.58, No.5, 2018, pp5-25.
4. “The Thought, the Policy and the Practice of Advancing Law-based Governance in a New Era”, China Legal Science, Vol.6, No.1, 2018, pp3-45.
5. “Jurisprudence: the Common Concern of Jurisprudence and the Central Theme of Law”, Tsinghua University Law Journal, Vol.11, No.4, 2017, pp5-40.
6. “The Concept and Thinking of Rule of Law in the Country Governing”, Social Science in China,
Vol.4, 2017, pp40-66.
7. “A Jurisprudential Analysis of the ‘South China Sea Arbitration Case’ Brought by Philippine, China Legal Science, No.5, 2016, pp25-50.
8. “The Cultural Connotation of Rule of Law: The Cultural Construction of China’s Rule of Law”, Jilin University Journal Social Sciences Edition, Vol.55, No.4, 2015, pp5-24.
9. “Rule of Law and Modernization of National Governance”, China Legal Science, Vol.18, No.4, 2014, pp5-27.
10. “Fundamentals on Judicial Theory System with Chinese Socialist Characteristic”, Law and Social Development, Vol.108, No.6, 2012, pp3-14.